Monday, March 29, 2010

3.25

Wow.

What a brutal workout today we had with Jay. I can barely walk courtesy of Dan’s workout on Tuesday, which made my decision to walk on the stair climber that same night for 20 minutes seem like a very, very stupid idea. The Rhino Hunter (Dan) is living up to his name while Lucifer (Jay) is providing some impressive torture. I didn’t workout yesterday, mostly because I could barely walk, and while I plan on going to the club closer to where tonight the workout will be extremely low key. I do not want to end up hurting myself before I really begin to get into the groove.

Speaking of groove, some key improvements I have noticed in the last week:

1. Pushup strength and endurance has gone up noticeably

2. Instead of converting situps to crunches I’m following through on a full motion

3. My overall endurance is improving slowly

4. My Deadlift form is utter crap

I’ll have more of a reaction later tonight after I can properly think on everything that I’ve been through today. Like I said, a brutal day, but I feel incredible. On to the workout for the day:

1 Round for Time 8:25

50 Knees to Elbows

50 Deadlift

50 Knees to Elbows

* 4 Pullups at one minute intervals

3 Rounds for Time 11:13

10 Overhead Squats

20 Sumo Dead Lift Cleans

30 Pushups

40 Situps

50 Squats

More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment